Sunday, June 2, 2013

I keep on rolling...

Hello All, I have been on a roll since my last post. I have made more City Sampler Quilt Blocks. Here they are...

 Block #82Block #81Block #91Block #61Block #11Block #2Block #12Block #13Block #23Block #92Block #72Block #22Block #32Block #62Block #42Block #3Block #52

17 Blocks in 2 weeks. These little blocks are like Pringles Potato Chips...."Once you pop you can't stop!" My LQS is going to have a City Sampler support group starting this month. I may not have any blocks left to make by the time this group rolls around. I am almost 1/4 of the way through the book :-) Are any of you working on this quilt? Are you enjoying these blocks as well? I hope you all have a great week and I will be back with a finish tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment