Friday, June 14, 2013

June's Goals...

I am working hard already on my goals for this month....wow! can you believe that the month is already half way done?

Goal #1
I am still working on my Tula Pink City Sampler quilt. These blocks are still so much fun. I am setting a goal of 3 of these tiny blocks a week.  So by the end of the month I should have at least 12 blocks done.

Goal #2
A carry over from last month, I really need to finish my mother-in-laws quilt.  I have only a bit of quilting and the binding to finish.  It is not my favorite colors, but it is my mother-in-law's, I am starting to wonder if that is why I am struggling with finishing it. I am just not that into it.

Goal #3
Make my BOM for my LQS, and maybe catch up on some extra BOM blocks I have been making along the way.

Goal #4
Month 1

Finish piecing, and possibly send to the long-arm quilter, my Michael Miller Clubhouse quilt from 2011.
This quilt is going to be for my Mom and Dad. I think it will look lovely on their bed. 
Goal #5 I need/want to sew some skirts and dresses for my girls. Summer weather is definitely upon us and it will be fun to be in light/ bright clothes.

So what are your goals for this month? Is there anything you are working or trying to finish? I hope that you are safe and cool where ever you are!
 Chat with you soon!
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment