Wednesday, May 22, 2013

May's Goals

Wow I cannot believe that May is just about over. I am trying to work on making small monthly goals to keep myself working on all of my UFO's. I decided to share this post with all of you, because sometimes you have to keep yourself accountable to others. So here it is with only 10 days left in the month, my Goals for May Goal #1 Quilt and bind this lovely postage stamp quilt Postage Stamp Quilt Top Goal #2 Finish quilting and bind the quilt for my mother-in-law (pictures to come) Goal #3 Make my block of the month quilt block Goal #4 Make a few more City Sampler Blocks The First 6! and hopefully get some skirts and dresses made for my girls. Man, putting it in writing seems like a lot, but I can do it biting off one bite at a time. :-) How are you all doing with your UFO's? Do you have any Goals for May? Blessings, Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment