Saturday, January 22, 2011

Would you love to win some fabric?

My blog friend Karrielynn over at Freckled Whimsy is giving away some wonderful pre-cut goodies (Fandango and Verna!) to all her friends because it is her blogaversary! Yes I made that term up, but it is very fitting. I am truly hoping that I win, since it is my birthday weekend, maybe luck will be on my side!

As for my weeks activities, I have been working on my Birdie Stitches Block of the Month and my postage stamp quilt along. I am pleased with my progress on both projects. I need to get started on my Michael Miller clubhouse quilt, the next meeting is fast approaching. 

I hope to have some new pictures this weekend. If you want to join either of these quiltalongs click on the links to take you there. Hope you have a having a great WARM weekend...it is cold here in Richmond, I am secretly wishing for more snow, they are calling for some possibly on Tuesday. Have a great rest of the weekend and I will get pics up for you soon!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the progress on your quilt a longs.

    ReplyDelete