Tuesday, January 11, 2011

psIquilt Postage Stamp Quilt Fabrics

Here is my final selection of fabrics for the Postage Stamp Quilt along at www.psiquilt.com. I Pulled all of these from my stash :-). it is Farmers Market by Sandi Henderson. I had originally bought most of these fabrics in a Kit for a quilt that I decided was better in a different color scheme. Now to cut all the strips (most of these are half yards or fat quarters)...time to get cutting, I am already behind.

I have also decided that my sewing resolutions are the following. Finish at least one UFO a month.

Use my stash, I have all of these wonderful fabrics, and I need to use them and stop buying more.

Am I the only one who enjoys the process of putting fabrics together for a new quilt?

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to get your post updates via e-mail, but don't see that option on your blog. Can you post a button or sign-up block on your blog so I can do this? Thanks dmj53(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion Deborah, I added this option on the blog as well as I will get pictures up on my blog of my Freckled whimsy tidbit. Thanks Again

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to run over and check out the postage stamp quilt along. I love the fabrics you choose. I love the UFO idea too. Happy sewing. Come see me sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there...new follower after seeing you on Freckled Whimsy's blog...just wanted to say I LOVE the fabrics you picked for the postage stamp quilt along! It should turn out gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete