Tuesday, December 18, 2012

In Light of Events...

In Light of all the events of the past couple of weeks. I wanted to share my favorite part from my favorite Christmas movie.



I have been holding my girls very close to me for the past couple of days, and shedding tears for families I have never met.  If you want to help send a hug,  friends of mine...the Swirly Girl Designs have  a friend who is requesting quilt hugs. Here is the information on that...Quilt Hugs for Newtown, CT.

On a happier note. I believe that I will be setting up a pinterest board of sewing items that I would like to accomplish in 2013. Hop over and take a look. I pray blessings upon you and your families this Christmas season. I hope you can find peace and joy in all that we are blessed with daily!

Merry Christmas to you and Yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment