Saturday, November 5, 2011

Well Happy Belated Halloween.  It was a rainy an soggy one here in VA. We did get to visit all the important people like family and that was about it. I have been busy in the sewing room. I made my oldest daughter's Rapunzel from the Disney Movie Tangled Costume. I also made the Dorothy costume that my youngest wore a couple of years ago for my oldest daughter. I know I recycled. But hey I am a working mom and time is precious! They both looked adorable anyways :-)


I also did some commission work for one of my co-workers. It was been harder to get out and sew in the evening since my husband's job moved him 2 hours away from us during the week. He is supposed to be in this position until the New Year. I am hoping that I survive it and can find my mojo in all of our schedules.  I have started to think about what I want to make folks for Christmas...I really need to get crackin....Well I hope to write to you all soon with some wonderful items that I have finished! :-) I hope you have a great weekend!
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment