Saturday, August 13, 2011

Tangled Birthday!

 So my oldest daughter Megan turns 4 next Thursday. Wow I can not believe that
it has been four years already.  I asked her what she wanted for a birthday theme and she told me, "I want a tangled party Mommy" I thought great! That was before I realized that there is not that many things on the market for Rapunzel and the tangled movie. So what does any mom do when she can't find something she wants, she googles it and finds out how to make this party work.  I found a great blog called Super Mom Moments. My creative juices started flowing and before I knew it I was in the midst of a Tangled Birthday Party.  So here is my Tangled birthday party in a nut shell. The decorations...

 
The favors: Bags I made with stickers and Pascal blow toys...

And then the best part of the party was the tangled cake my mom and dad made her. My dad measured it and it came out to 35" tall! I thought it was wonderful....
Megan thoroughly enjoyed her party and so did her friends. I am so glad, because I am completely pooped. Well I am glad this turned out to be a happy ending! Happy Birthday to my big girl! I love you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment