Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Weekend Progress a little late!

Well I had hoped to post this blog earlier in the week, however, with an anniversary and finding out that both of my girls had pink eye (in both eyes) and my little one also had ear infections (did you know that babies get ear infections with pink eye?) this post will finally be completed on Wednesday...

I had a productive weekend, YAY!! Here is what I accomplished...
Month 1

My first month of Michael Miller's Clubhouse quilt by Swirly Girl Designs.

I also started on my blockapollooza quilt along blocks...
Blocks 1, 2, and 3

For this quilt along I am stash busting and using Charm by Amy Butler, and various Kona solids. It is real bright, and so far I am liking it, I am a bit behind, but I know I can catch up, the blocks go together fairly easy.

We will see, hopefully your home is "sick bug" free, and that you get some sewing done too :-) I hope to get some down the end of this week as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment