Saturday, August 7, 2010

Can you Help A little boy?

Anyone who knows me, knows that I have a huge heart for helping people, especially people with diseases and physical disorders. I especially have a real soft spot for people fighting cancer. Some of my Recreation Therapy career has been spent in Oncology/ Hematology.

So I was reading my blogs this morning, and Rostitchery's blog caught my eye and tugged on my heart. Please go the her blog, read Hunter's story and help in any way possible. If we all work together we can beat this awful cancer, even in someone as young as Hunter.

Rostitchery is selling lots of sewing and knitting books to help out Hunter. There are some wonderful books on her page. Maybe you will find one that you like.....prayers to you and your family Hunter! You can beat this!

No comments:

Post a Comment