Friday, June 11, 2010

Yummy NEW UFO's

So are you asking yourself what a UFO is? Well it is an unfinished object. I don't know how many of you feel like this but I just love to put the fabric together for new projects. My start of this blog was to give me even more motivation to continuously work on and complete my UFO's. Well, I started two new ones this week. The first was because I had purchased this yummy brown fabric

by Michael Miller at my local quilt store Quilter's Corner. The fabric has been sitting out and talking to me for two weeks now....I happened to flip through my quilt pattern binder, and found a great pattern called French Garden by Swirly Girls Designs. Perfect! I started it this week. I can't wait to show you my progress.

I also this week decided to join my first blog quilt along with Crazy Mom Quilts. I cheated alittle and bought already cut 2 1/2" strips. Here is my color palate for Amanda's quilt. I cannot wait to get sewing on this one. This is my first time using hand dyed fabrics.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and some great time sewing this week.

Love,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment