Monday, June 7, 2010

My Quilts of 2009

I thought I would share my quilts of 2009...
Cherry Chubby Chicks,
Pattern "Chubby Chicks by Black Mountain Quilts


And an up close pic of the chicks...

My Charming Christmas Log Cabin...This was my mom's Christmas present.



It was my first quilt that I did a scalloped edge on...



My star quilt....which was my mother-in-law's Christmas present....



And a few UFO's
"Hearts, Hearts, Hearts!" by Karen Dumont of kariepatch designs

I know there are a few more, I just can't seem to find the pictures of them.
Hopefully, I will find them soon.


Love, Angie

3 comments:

  1. love the chick quilt! and the christmas one. very cute! btw, i found your blog by a comment you posted on crazymomquilts. i'm doing the quilt along, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving that Christmas quilt! Thanks for stopping by today. Maybe we'll run into each other at the shop again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies for the great comments. The Christmas quilt pattern is called Charming Log Cabin by Threaded Pear Studios. It literally takes about a day to cut and piece the top. It was fun to work on.

    ReplyDelete