Sunday, September 5, 2010

Perfect 10 Christmas Quilt

This is my "Perfect 10" 12 days of Christmas by Kate Spain for Moda Quilt. I just fell in love with this line and I really like how it came together in the end. I was a bit worried about it when I was looking at it on the design board.

The pattern is by swirlygirldesigns and I was able to cut, layout, piece, and iron this quilt in less than 6 hours. Gotta love that!
I also love the swirly girls. I know them both well and can not wait to show this to them this weekend hopefully!



Now, what to do about the quilting? I am trying to decide if I want to quilt it myself or send it to a long arm quilter. Hmm....

Backing and Binding

BTW: I showed it to my hubby in the middle of the process and he states..."It confuses me." and then a few minutes later, "You are going to finish a Christmas quilt before the middle of December? Are you okay?"

Up close

Gotta feel the love. I think it is beautiful, now keep it for my sofa, or do I give it as a Christmas gift???....hmmm...

Happy Labor Day everyone!
Love,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment